This is a re-development of an exiting Medical Office Building to a Multi-purpose office that will include:
– 20,000 SF existing medical office on the 2nd floor to remain in operation
– 15,000 SF Daycare / Early Learning center on the 1st floor
– 3,000 SF Food Pantry Operated restaurant on the 1st floor
– Complete exterior upgrades, painting and landscaping
– The development may also include the development of a future green space.
The first piece of the re-development to finish, was a 20,000 SF office for Fortuity Call Center, on both 3rd and 4th floors. This aspect of the project finished in November 2019.
ECS is managing design, providing leadership to site planning and offering critical cost data to assure financial feasibility throughout.